Thursday, May 2, 2013

Strawberries and spirit

Hey jammers, today's new item is the strawberries that you can plant in your garden! So far the plants are tomatoes, corn, and strawberries. Yum! The new monthly member gift is spirit gloves! It looks like there's a spirit theme here......... Anyway! I'd like to say that I'm doing a special mail thing! It's called AJ Daymail. So, anyone who's reading this can send me a letter to get a shout out on my blog, and anyone who gifts something for the NEXT rare item giveaway (it's coming soon, giveaway 2. It can be rare, beta, or something hard to get or buy, or something expensivish) will be automatically entered in the giveaway AND will get a shout out!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what next spirit thing there will be or if there is one. Also HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete